top of page

Reviro Designs is seeking a $100,000 contribution to begin collecting data and funding our research and development of alternative building materials and techniques. This data will provide the foundation for regulatory clarity regarding alternative building materials, techniques and existing products. Regulatory clarity will help normalize said alternative building materials, products and techniques while making it easier for people around the world to build with. This contribution will also help develop a new building component, TEMPLEBLOX. We estimate about 80% of the funds will be used to pay licensed structural engineers to perform standard materials testing and compile data for alternative building components. The other 20% will be used for purchasing, producing and transporting these materials. To get a better idea of the long-term vision for our company, and how we will use donated funds, please see the Timeline below.

5 Categories Of Materials Testing:

  • Mechanical (Tension, Compression, Shear, Ductility, Hardness, Impact, Fracture Toughness, Creep, Fatigue)

  • Thermal Properties (Thermal Conductivity, Specific Heat, Thermal Expansion)

 

  • Electrical Properties (Electrical Conductivity)

 

  • Corrosion, Radiation and Biological Deterioration Resistance 

  • Nondestructive Testing (Liquids, Radiation, Sound, Magnetism, Infared)

TIMELINE

Current Phase*

1

2

3

4

5

PHASE 1

Design, Collaboration,

Experimentation

PHASE 2

Fundraising and

Research

PHASE 3

Marketing, Advertising,

Sponsorships 

PHASE 4

Presentation

PHASE 5

Implementation

TIMELINE GOALS:

- Collect new/existing data and compile research that will help normalize a growing global industry

- Develop new unique building components to replace industry standards (see TEMPLEBLOX)

- Collaborate with builders, engineers, investors, governments and organizations

- Collaborate with existing companies producing revolutionary building products and technology

- Present data and research to the ICC(International Code Council) *

- Change the global building codes/regulations and update industry standard BIM software

- Make it easier for people around the world to build and experiment with alternative building materials, products and techniques in both residential and commercial construction

- Provide global safety standards and guidlines for alternative building materials and techniques

* The ICC impacts about 2 billion people worldwide in 41 countries (mostly developed). The other 6 billion people are in mostly undeveloped countries who may not use International Code Standards in their building practices, but benefit the most from using alternative building materials and techniques. Our research still benefits these undeveloped populations by providing safety standards and guidelines that they can tap into to help create more durable structures.

RESEARCH MATERIALS (include but not limited to)

Rammed Earth Tires, Tire Bales, Straw Bales, Geopolymers, Pallets, Earthbags, Aircrete, Styro-Aircrete, Pumicecrete, Hempcrete, Papercrete, Cork, Cans, Bottles, Mycelium Insulation, Graphene, Adobe, Cob, Tadelakt, Earthen Plasters, Bamboo, Hyperadobe, Superadobe and more.

RESEARCH TECHNIQUES (include but not limited to)

Passive Solar Design, Passive Annual Heat Storage, Rammed Earth, Can Walls, Bottle Walls,  Wattle and Daub, Cordwood, Greywater Systems, Phytoremediation, Sacred Geometric Design, Earthen Floors, Anaerobic Digestion,  Biomass Reactor,

Water Vortexing Purification, Earth Tube Ventilation, Algae Aquaculture, Electroculture Farming

bottom of page